I am on a mission to help like minded women and Mama’s on a mission share the beauty they have to offer the world.
I am launching my Spirit Warrior Sister Soul Speaker Series to promote and share heart, soul, and spirit based businesses by brave woman warriors. It is my belief that we are better together and will change the world by uniting in love.
This movement and project is to promote collaboration over competition, as each one of us is unique and beautiful in our own unique offerings and gifts.
Wise Health For Women Radio
Linda Kreter and WiseHealth for Women Radio present: Removing Blocks to Love and Light. Guest Jenni Cornette is a coach, spa owner, and speaks of the shift from Fears to Freedom. Are we too controlling of our lives, missing the permission to nurture ourselves? With better awareness, negative self-talk, self-kindness, mindful movement, and spiritual practices, we can find more contented ways to live life. Helping women thrive.
Learn simple and effective tools for preventing overload, while build a beautiful life and business that leaves you empowered and alive. If you are ready to get real results, without overwhelm. If you long to call out and claim your soultribe and dream clients without trickery or unethical approaches, then allow me to show how to step into light again and bring love back to our world.
Signs that you are out of balance :
- Extreme fatigue + sluggish overall feeling
- Unhealthy food cravings including sugar and carbs.
- Easily agitated or confused. Running late or missing for appointments
- Brain fog and restlessness, low motivation or negative thinking.
- Lacking patience and quick to act on emotion.
- Difficulty making decisions - excessive spending.
- Easily stressed and lack ability to manage stress
- Loss of desire to do things you once enjoyed. Weight gain.
- Depressed mood and lethargy. Hard to get out of bed some days.
- Stress and overwhelm. Unable to manage your time for productivity.
- Sleep problems. Health problems. Digestive issues including indigestion or gas.
- No direction or drive. Missing days of work, school, or appointments.
- Arguments with friends and family. Often in defense mode.