With the self care rituals revival in full swing, take advantage of the FULL MOON and the sacred practice of MOON RITUALS. Native American and other cultures have been practicing moon rituals since ancient times with the wisdom of the health benefit to self of letting go of the past, not dwelling on hardships and setting new intentions for the next phase and future.
I hope you are ready for a major energy shift because it is coming and it is big. Just be aware and prepare for it, and forgive your friends and family if they are not themselves. It's just a Aquarius Full Moon thing! This full moon is also an eclipse, so the Sun, Moon, and Earth are all aligned. The Moon will pass behind the Earth and into its shadow. Take advantage of the natural reflective occurrence as a signal to reflect on the past.
During this Full Moon Phase lay the groundwork for what is to come. You must not only set intentions but see them through. Think about things you have been putting off - projects- ideas-to do list. put in the work now, face sticky situations and move on. This is necessary to cleanse the soul and spirit for the new season.
The Eclipse will bring opportunity for greater spiritual connection, I recommend quite time alone to reflect. You will find the answers in the silence or stillness. So break free and let go of any thing that is weighing you down or you have been avoiding. Take advantage of the symbolic power of the full moon and eclipse together to prepare you for the rest of year. Face and communicate like a warrior with grace.
Ways this moon might affect you:
Edgier than the norm. Quick to anger -
Care more about yourself and less about what others think
Crave extra love, support, and attention (mothers who usually give all the nurture need it now)
Put yourself and your families needs first
Beautiful Confidence -self awareness- elevated conscious
Shift into happier phase of life
Sacred Moon Rituals
Out with the old - In with the new. If it is not assisting you manifest your dreams - get rid of it with this full moon
Get two pieces of paper and carry them with you through out the day. One will be labeled "I am releasing all emotions and regrets from my mind, body and soul to allow space for my spirit" Write down every thing that comes to mind, every mistake, regret, why didn't I, if only, what if I had that comes to mind. All day allow the feelings and words to pop into your mind and write them down on your list. Label your other sheet of paper "I am manifesting my future" List everything that comes to mind, every dream, task, goal, creation that you have. Write down everything you want and intend to do. Do not leave anything out, no matter how big. YOU DESERVE IT ALL! So dream big little one!
- Sit outside with a candle or fire-pit sunset
- reflect on all that has diminished light from you
- what has made you hide your light, why have you not lived up to your own standards, why and how have you let yourself and others down
- acknowledge that all things are progress and all actions and moments have made you who you are today. a beautiful soul.
- release this to the moon under its glow
- give gratitude for the teachings and lessons learned
- light the list of disappointments and allow it to rise to Spirit-God-Creator with faith that they will release the negative energy.
- read your list of hopes and dreams to be heard and put in the hands of Spirit-God-Universe then take the list and bury it into the earth to plant your seeds for the future.
- I make a copy or take a picture of my creation list and keep them in my journal to see what unfolds during the month. You will be amazed!
- Invite spirit to guide you to your hearts passion
This is an opportunity to have a new beginning. Commit to not allowing any pain or suffering of the past weigh you or others around you down in the future. With this change make a bold and brave commitment to stand up for your priorities, have new solutions to past problems and focus on what is in front of you with positive mindset and courage.
Smudge your sacred space with sage to clear old unwanted heavy energy and to protect the space for new energy